PolyMon in the News!
Thank you to the community for continuing to support PolyMonRT and PolyMon!! PolyMonRT
is a real-time monitoring system that allows users to create custom dashboards.
PolyMonRT does not persist monitoring data to a database and therefore does not require a back-end database to function.
If you are looking for a monitoring system that can store monitoring data, analyze historical data and provide alerts based on flexible rules, please see PolyMon
- (10/21/2008) If you are interested in some of the controls I am using for PolyMonRT please see my other project PolyMon Controls.
- (9/29/2008) New release of PolyMonRT 0.9.2. Adds PowerShell and Ping monitors. Adds two gauge styles: Status light and Cylinder.
- (8/27/2008) New release of PolyMonRT 0.9.1. Adds a linear gauge style and a SQL monitor (MS SQL Server).
Additional screenshots: ScreenshotsFeatures:
- Easily customizable dashboards (drag and drop)
- Color coded threshold values
- Polling Intervals fully customizable at individual monitor level
- Fully customizable polling retention time periods at individual monitor level with Min/Max/Avg counters
- Ability to run monitors under a different user than currently logged in user
- Save dashboard definitions to plain text xml files
- Current monitors include:
- PowerShell (custom PowerShell scripts)
- SQL (custom Stored Procedures)
- Monitors can be displayed in a variety of formats:
- Trace Chart
- Dial Gauge
- Linear Gauge (LED style)
- Cylinder Gauge
- Status Light
- Microsoft .NET 3.5
- WinXP or Vista supported